At New Hope Church we desire to honor Jesus Christ. We are committed to the authority of the Bible, and, through prayer, we are dependent upon the enabling power of the Holy Spirit. All that we attempt to do is based on the following core values:
- Our primary goal is to make fully devoted followers of Christ and not just good church members.
- Who we are in Christ is more important than what we do for Christ.
- All Christians should be engaged in ministry and spiritual reproduction.
- Spiritual growth will come through a commitment to personal development.
- All things will be done with a priority on what is spiritually best for an individual or the church.
- Ministries shall exist only when they are purpose-driven, relevant and staffed by committed individuals.
- People will be proactively shepherded through caring ministry groups.
- Processes to accomplish our purpose will be defined and continually improved.
- The exercise of "lesser" spiritual gifts is worthy of greater recognition and appreciation.